Trinity Consultants recently opened a new office in Denver, serving Colorado and Wyoming. The office has enjoyed early success serving the needs of the booming oil and gas industry as well as companies from the manufacturing, utilities, aggregates, mining, and food and beverage sectors. Leading the office is George Iwaszek, a semiconductor industry veteran who relocated from Trinity’s Albuquerque office. George has extensive experience in air dispersion modeling, emissions quantification and inventories, regulatory applicability analysis, and air permitting, and has assisted companies in numerous industries including petroleum refining, natural gas extraction and processing, building materials, manufacturing, non-ferrous metal mining and refining, and energy generation. He has BS and MS degrees in Chemical Engineering and a BS in Biology.
In addition to George, the Denver team includes:
- Kim Ayotte – a Trinity veteran with extensive experience in Colorado and Wyoming permitting for air and water quality
- Ashley Jones – an air dispersion modeling guru and expert project manager for permitting in aggregates, utilities, and surface coating
- Roshini Shankaran – an expert in permitting oil and gas facilities in the Rocky Mountain region, who excels in PSD permitting, BACT analysis and air dispersion modeling
- Hari Krishna Bharadwaj – a recent college graduate with a BS and MS in Chemical Engineering who has experience in preparing NSR permit applications and holds a Method 9 certification
- Dhesikan Venkatesan, EIT – a Ph.D. candidate in Environmental Engineering with extensive experience in air permitting for oil and gas facilities, including off-shore
For assistance in the Rocky Mountain region, contact George at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (720) 638-7647.