T3 monitors the marketplace for innovative information technology solutions that may be valuable to our client and colleagues’ EHS information management efforts. Gensuite® is a notably broad suite of business applications focused on EHS compliance management, risk management, and operational excellence.
Created in the hallways of the innovative General Electric Company (GE) more than 15 years ago, Gensuite has evolved into a suite of integrated business applications with a wide spectrum of capabilities, developed and maintained under the principles of Six Sigma processes. With 10 bundled application suites covering EHS program areas such as Incident Management, Compliance Assurance, Environmental Compliance and more, Gensuite is one of the most comprehensive and scalable software platforms in the Environmental, Health, and Safety marketplace.
In 2015, Gensuite experienced significant growth and received numerous accolades. Among the company’s accomplishments:
- Enhanced Safety Data Sheet (SDS) functionality to meet Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS)
- Enhanced mobile inspection tool enabling customers to complete checklists and gather field information during audits and inspections; includes the innovative “common finding” feature to streamline the documentation of audit/inspection observations
- New advanced data analytics capabilities “World Cloud Agent” and “Instant Insights” that surpass traditional tables and charts to deliver new business insights.
- Introduction of a 24/7 monitoring service to enhance customer performance and supplement Gensuite’s global team of 200+ professionals in 7 offices around the world
- Addition of new subscribing customers: Nike, Duracell, Smith &Wesson, Cosentino Group, Quest Diagnostics, Yamaha, Stanley Black & Decker
In addition, GenSuite added Trinity Consultants as a customer. Trinity has implemented the GenSuite Audit module as a standard business application. The module provides access to regulatory content and standardized field checklists as well as capturing audit results and findings for our numerous audit reports produced each year.
To learn how Gensuite or other EHS technology solutions can streamline your EHS information management processes, contact Jason Schmitz at firstname.lastname@example.org.