We are excited to bring you 3 updates to your air dispersion modeling software. The new enhancements and features in these updates include the latest U.S. EPA executables as well as improved options to expedite model run time.
BREEZE AERMOD Version 7.12
Version 7.12 expands the power and flexibility of the software by incorporating features designed to improve model productivity. Enhancements include:
- Incorporates the latest U.S. EPA AERMOD executable 16216r, featuring several new or improved model options that can lower modeled concentrations in some cases
- Imports geo-referenced basemap file automatically using the data file formats shown in the release notes
- Generates an aligned or geo-referenced file after manually importing a basemap and geo-referencing it
BREEZE AERSCREEN Version 1.8
Version 1.8 ensures full regulatory compliance utilizing these new enhancements:
- Incorporates the latest U.S. EPA AERSCREEN executable 16216 including enhancements for adjusting surface friction velocity option
- Incorporates the latest U.S. EPA AERMOD executable 16216r
- Incorporates the latest U.S. EPA MAKEMET executable 16216
Read the BREEZE AERSCREEN 1.8 release notes for a complete list.
BREEZE AERMET Version 7.8
Version 7.8 incorporates the new U.S. EPA AERMET executable 16216. With the latest U.S. EPA model updates and a host of features designed to make met data processing more straightforward, BREEZE AERMET gives you the power to easily create your own meteorological datasets and have confidence in the results.
Read the BREEZE AERMET 7.8 release notes for the complete list.
Over 4,000 environmental professionals in more than 90 countries use BREEZE software to assess the impacts of air emissions, fires, and explosion. In addition to developing sophisticated modeling software programs, BREEZE also offers quality-assured model-ready meteorological and terrain data, professional training, high-speed modeling solutions, and specialized consulting services.
For more information on BREEZE Software, visit breeze-software.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Subscribe to BREEZE News to stay on top of the modeling tips, latest software updates and events.