Trinity Consultants provides Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) assistance for the oil and gas, refining, chemical, and petrochemical industries. Trinity is knowledgeable regarding LDAR regulatory requirements and has provided compliance and field support to many facilities nationwide.
Trinity’s LDAR experience includes applicability and compliance support for facilities subject to New Source Performance Standards (NSPS), National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP), Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) standards, the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), and state specific requirements, including but not limited to:
- NSPS - 40 CFR 60, Subparts VV, VVa, GGG, GGGa, KKK, and OOOO
- NESHAP - 40 CFR 61, Subparts F, J, V, and FF
- MACT - 40 CFR 63, Subparts H, I, S, CC, HH, SS, TT, UU, YY, GGG, MMM, EEEE, FFFF
- RCRA Subpart BB
Trinity performs gap assessments of facilities’ LDAR programs, reviewing them for compliance with applicable requirements. We also facilitate the development and implementation of LDAR programs including the following tasks:
- Defining LDAR program and training requirements
- Acquiring equipment and providing the associated training
- Implementing monitoring equipment capable of logging data for upload to tracking software
- Assisting in software selection for long-term program compliance documentation
- Integration with multiple LDAR databases such as LeakDAS, FEMS, and GuideWare
Trinity also conducts third-party LDAR audits for clients in the chemical and refining industries. Trinity has performed multiple third-party LDAR audits as required by client’s Consent Decrees. And, Trinity provides professional training, Compliance Management for Fugitive Emissions & LDAR, as well as custom training on Method 21 and other related topics.
Trinity provides a wide range of assistance related to LDAR, including the following:
- Applicability determination
- Enforcement assistance
- Response to Section 114 requests
- Reporting assistance
- Performing LDAR emission calculations
- Training (e.g., custom courses)
- Preparation of written programs
For LDAR assistance, please contact Inaas Darrat at email@example.com.