Large Scale Facilities
Trinity / SYA works with commercial and non-commercial hazardous waste treatment, storage, and disposal facilities (TSDFs), recyclers, and reclaimers of all sizes, to ensure your facility complies with complex permitting and day-to-day requirements. Our services include:
- RCRA permit application development, modifications, and renewals
- Baseline and ongoing compliance audits and compliance evaluations
- Operating plans and training
- Recordkeeping, notifications, and reporting
- Corrective action
- Closure and post-closure plans and implementation
- Regulatory agency and public communications support
We understand the nuances of the regulations for waste generators and can assist you in implementing your program. Trinity / SYA is poised to assist your facility in determining regulatory applicability and developing an appropriate compliance program that addresses applicable industrial and solid/hazardous waste programs for your operating facility.
- Comprehensive environmental compliance and strategic advice
- Waste determinations and characterization for the full spectrum of waste types
- Hazardous secondary materials processing and legitimacy evaluations
- Special waste approvals
- LQG vs SQG vs CESQG (VSQG) guidance
- Waste minimization programs
- Monitoring, recordkeeping, and reporting
- General and custom training
- Multimedia and targeted compliance evaluations
- Support to facilities seeking off-site waste management services
We also can provide assistance with onsite industrial landfills, from landfill design and permitting (including hydrogeologic investigations) to landfill closure plans and implementation, and oversight of landfill construction/closure activities.
For assistance, contact your local Trinity office at (800) 229-6655.