Addressing Oil & Gas Environmental Regulatory Requirements
Trinity Can Help
Trinity can assist with OOOOa compliance in several areas:
LDAR Plan Training and Development. A one-day training session will educate staff on what goes into conducting surveys and how your company may need to modify existing programs to meet the requirements. This will help operators clearly understand the requirements, while also developing a monitoring plan that meets the requirements of the regulation.
OGI Survey Training and Support. Trinity has certified thermographers available to train internal or external resources on surveys and associated recordkeeping. We work with operators to understand the nuance of OGI surveys such as common vents that should not be monitored (or considered "leaking").
Join us for an upcoming events on these topics:
- OGI and NSPS OOOOa Compliance for Oil & Gas Operations
Complimentary Luncheon: Emergence of OGI Videos and Oil and Gas Operations: What We've Learned
Trinity's Digital Solutions Offerings for Oil & Gas Operators
Trinity knows how much the world has changed when it comes to data management and environmental compliance. Over the last 20 years, Trinity's Technology Team, formerly known as T3 and now Digital Solutions team, has developed innovative technology-enabled solutions to support clients' EHS programs. With exceptional expertise in regulatory requirements, information technology, and industry best practices, Trinity is ideally suited to provide cost-effective solutions to your EHS data management challenges. We help organizations analyze, plan, design, implement, deploy, and sustain technology-enabled EHS business processes.
Join us for a complimentary webinar, Real-World Tips on Selecting an EHS Solution for Oil & Gas Operations on September 12, 2019. Click here to register.
- Training Webinar: Air Quality Audit Strategies for Oil and Gas Facilities - $99.00
- Webinar Series: Practical Guide to Air Quality Compliance for the Oil & Gas Industry - Part 5: Federal Engine Rule Compliance - Free
- Webinar Series: Practical Guide to Air Quality Compliance for the Oil & Gas Industry - Part 4: Managing Leak Detection & Repair (LDAR) - Free
- Webinar Series: Practical Guide to Air Quality Compliance for the Oil & Gas Industry - Part 3: NSPS Subparts OOOO & OOOOa - Free
- Webinar Series: Practical Guide to Air Quality Compliance for the Oil & Gas Industry - Part 2: GHG Mandatory Reporting Rule (Subpart W) - Free
Webinar Series: Practical Guide to Air Quality Compliance for the Oil & Gas Industry - Part 1: Regulated Emission Sources and Pollutants - Free
Latest articles for more information:
Canada's Air Requirements for "Onshore Upstream Oil and Gas Sources is Effective
January 20, 2019
Representative Gas Samples - State Level Actions
July 30, 2019
Oil and Gas Potential Targets For the Regional Haze Second Planning Period
April 30, 2019
Upstream Storage Tank Non-Compliance and EPA's Newly Finalized Audit Policy
April 29, 2019
The Benefits and Risks of Optical Gas Imaging (OGI) to Oil & Gas Operators
February 26, 2019