The Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) Air Quality Advisory Council has scheduled it's next meeting for Wednesday, January 15, 2014. The meeting will begin at 9:00 am CST in the DEQ Multipurpose Room located at 707 North Robinson Avenue in Oklahoma City.
Notable topics for this meeting will include public rulemaking hearings on the following:
- OAC 252:100-17. Incinerators - proposing modification of:
- Part 3, General Purpose Incinerators; and
- Part 9, Commercial and Industrial Solid Waste Incineration Units (CISWI) to update its enforceability requirements and compliance dates consistent with federal requirements revised Feb. 7, 2013.
- OAC 252:100-2. Incorporated by Reference - proposing update of:
- OAC 252:100, Appendix Q - incorporate updates to EPA regulations. Updates include:
- 40 CFR Part 60, New Source Performance Standards (NSPS); and
- 40 CFR Part 63, National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP)
- OAC 252:100, Subchapter 2, Incorporated by Reference - update language to reflect the current date of incorporation in Appendix Q of EPA regulations.
To view a copy of the meeting agenda and related documents, click here.
The subsequent regular meeting will be held in Tulsa on Wednesday, April 16, 2014