The 2014 environmental reporting season is upon us. Here are some deadline reminders to help you plan for the reporting season for facilities located in Alabama:
- Annual Certification Form (ADEM form 324) for Discharges Associated with Petroleum Storage and Handling Areas is due by January 28, 2014.
- Tier II Chemical Inventory Report is due March 1, 2014. (Federal due date)
- Biennial Hazardous Waste Report is due March 1, 2014. (Federal due date)
- EPA GHG Mandatory Reporting Rule (MRR) Reporting (Part 98) is due March 31, 2014. Be sure to update your calculation templates to align with recent updates to the reporting rule! (Federal due date)
- Toxic Release Inventory is due July 1, 2014. (Federal due date)
- Payment of ADEM Operating Air Permit Fees is due by October 31, 2014 unless specified by ADEM elsewhere.
Several deadlines are specific to the facility's permits, including:
- Quarterly or semiannual ADEM Discharge Monitoring Report (DMR)
- Semiannual Monitoring Report and Annual Compliance Certification
As always, Trinity is standing by and ready to assist you in meeting your reporting obligations or to provide other resources or support to get you through the reporting season. If you have any questions on this reporting requirements, please contact the Trinity Atlanta office at 678-441-9977.