The Maricopa County Air Quality Department (MCAQD) is implementing a new interface system for industry representatives. The online Inventory, Monitoring, Permitting, and Compliance Tracking (IMPACT) tool replaces the aging permit system database, Environmental Management System (EMS), that is currently being used. In addition to the previously announced changes that will accompany the IMPACT tool, the following can be expected:
- Users must obtain a Cross-Media Electronic Reporting Rule (CROMERR) account
- Logistics for obtaining CROMERR accounts are underway
- Facility permits will now be given a Facility ID and permit number
- Emission Inventories (EIs) will only be accepted electronically beginning in January for the 2019 EIs
- The equipment lists for the facilities that will be subject to an EI for 2019 are being “scrubbed” to assure accuracy
IMPACT is now being used internally by MCAQD and they will offer trainings as soon as the system is fully implemented. Trinity will be attending these trainings in order to assist our clients with this new system.
If you have questions, please contact Trinity Phoenix office at (602) 274-2900.