Linn County Updates
- Linn County Public Health's Air Quality Branch shared several announcements on July 20, 2020. Most importantly, annual permit renewal invoices should have been mailed to businesses in mid-July, fees are to be remitted to their new address which is now located in the Harris Building at 1020 6th Street SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52401. For a more detailed summary of the stakeholder updates, please visit the Linn County Website
- As of July 9, 2020, the Air Quality Division of Linn County Public Health has updated their construction permit application forms and are now available for download and use. Please visit the Linn County Website for highlights on the various updates
Updated IDNR COVID-19 Enforcement and Compliance Protocol
The IDNR's COVID-19 Enforcement and Compliance Protocol was in effect until July 25, 2020 and now normal operations have resumed. Please refer to the “COVID-19 Outbreak” section on the Disaster Assistance page for more information.
- IDNR's main office at the Wallace State Office Building in downtown Des Moines remains closed to the public except by appointment until further notice. Please check IDNR's COVID-19 Response webpage for updates
- Polk County's Public Works office remains closed to the public until further notice. Please check the Polk County Air Quality Division's website for the latest updates
- Linn County offices remain closed to the public until further notice. Customers can visit the office by appointment only. Customers must wear a face mask upon entering the building, agree to a temperature check, and answer health screening questions. All appointments may be scheduled by calling 319.892.6000. Please check the Linn County website for the latest updates