- Tier II Hazardous Chemical Storage Reporting is due March 1 for facilities that store over threshold planning quantities. Reporting instructions can be found on IDNR's Chemical Inventory Reporting webpage.
- Biennial Hazardous Waste Report is March 1 for facilities that were considered RCRA Large Quantity Generators or facilities that treated, stored, or disposed of RCRA hazardous waste during 2015. Forms and instructions can be found on the EPA Wastes webpage under the Biennial Reporting System tab.
- Annual Compliance Certification (ACC), Semiannual Monitoring Report (SMR), and Emission Inventory Questionnaire (EIQ) are due March 31 for Title V facilities. Forms and instructions for the ACC and SMR are on the IDNR's Title V Compliance/Certification webpage. EIQ forms and instructions are available on the Title V Permit Forms & Instructions webpage under the Emissions Inventory tab.
- U.S. EPA's Greenhouse Gas Mandatory Reporting Rule reports are due March 31 for subject facilities. Reports must be submitted through EPA's electronic Greenhouse Gas Reporting Tool (e-GGRT).
- Annual hazardous waste fees must be submitted by April 15 for Small Quantity Generators, Large Quantity Generators, and anyone that treats, stores, disposes of, or transports hazardous waste. Forms and instructions are available on the IDNR Haz Waste Fees webpage.
- Minor Source Emission Inventory Questionnaires (MSEIQs) are due May 15 for the Eastern third of Iowa. MSEIQ forms and instructions are available on the IDNR Minor Sources webpage.
Contact Trinity’s Iowa Office Staff at (319) 758-0758 or (319) 266-1616 for assistance with your reporting needs.