- Title V facilities' Annual Compliance Certification (ACC), Semiannual Monitoring Report (SMR), and Emission Inventory Questionnaire (EIQ) are due March 31. Forms and instructions for the ACC and SMR are on the IDNR's Title V Compliance/Certification webpage. EIQ forms and instructions are available on the Title V Permit Forms & Instructions webpage under the Emissions Inventory tab. Alternately, SLEIS can be used for EIQ electronic reporting.
- U.S. EPA's Greenhouse Gas Mandatory Reporting Rule reports are due March 31 for subject facilities. Reports must be submitted through U.S. EPA's electronic Greenhouse Gas Reporting Tool (e-GGRT).
- Annual hazardous waste fees must be submitted by April 15 for Small Quantity Generators, Large Quantity Generators, and anyone that treats, stores, disposes of, or transports hazardous waste. Forms and instructions are available on the IDNR Haz Waste Fees webpage.
- Minor Source Emission Inventory Questionnaires (MSEIQs) are due May 15 for minor source facilities in the central section of Iowa (Field Offices 2 and 5) and Portable Plants. MSEIQ forms and instructions are available on the IDNR Minor Sources webpage.
- U.S. EPA's Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) reports are due July 1 for facilities manufacturing, processing, or otherwise using subject chemicals over threshold quantities. Reports must be submitted through U.S. EPA's electronic TRI-MEweb application.
Contact Trinity's Iowa Office Staff at 319-758-0758 (West Burlington Office) or 515-225-4303 (West Des Moines Office) for assistance with your reporting needs.