• Biennial RCRA Hazardous Waste Reports are due March 1, 2020 for Large Quantity Generators and Treatment, Storage, and Disposal Facilities (TSDF). KDHE forms and instructions can be found on KDHE's website. Fees associated with the reports are also due March 1, 2020, and the fee schedule is on the website.

    Join Trinity for a complimentary webinar on this topic:

    February 6
    1:00pm CST

  • Tier II Hazardous Chemical Storage Reporting is due March 1, 2020 for facilities storing subject chemicals over threshold planning quantities. Reporting instructions can be found on KDHE's website.
  • EPA's Greenhouse Gas Mandatory Reporting Rule reports are due March 31, 2020 for subject facilities. Reports must be submitted through EPA's electronic Greenhouse Gas Reporting Tool (e-GGRT).
  • Annual Emissions Inventories (AEI) are due April 1, 2020. KDHE instructions and guidance can be found on KDHE's website.

    KDHE is requiring all facilities (Class I and II) to submit their AEI using the online reporting tool State Local Emissions Inventory System SLEIS. KDHE is hosting two SLEIS workshops in Wichita on February 13 and online on February 20 at 8:00am.

    Trinity Tips:
    • If this is your facility's first time using SLEIS, you may notice that information is prepopulated within the SLEIS program. Be sure that the populated information reflects your facility's actual operation for RY2019.
    • To remove existing Release Point, Control Device, Emission Unit, or Unit Process information within SLEIS, you must mark the equipment as “Permanently Shutdown” and follow additional steps so that KDHE can remove the equipment from the system.
    • Email or call Taylor Wilson at (913) 894-9500, if you need assistance regarding SLEIS or your facility's setup.

  • Small quantity generators (SQGs) and Kansas Small Quantity Generators (KSQGs) must submit the hazardous waste fee of $150 by April 1, and more information can be found on KDHE's website.
  • EPA's Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) reports are due July 1, 2020 for facilities manufacturing, processing, or otherwise using subject chemicals over threshold quantities. Reports must be submitted through EPA's electronic TRI-MEweb application.