KDAQ New eForms Application Submittal System is Now Live

The Kentucky Division for Air Quality's (KDAQ) new eForms application submittal system is now live.  According to discussions with KDAQ staff last week, the agency is now asking permit applicants to use this system going forward for submittal of air permit applications, 502(b)10 changes, off-permit changes, and construction extension requests.  One exception to this is that applications containing confidential business information should still be submitted to KDAQ via regular mail only.

KDAQ Website

If you have not already done so, it is advisable for environmental staff at your facility responsible for air permit actions to create a user account at Kentucky's OneStop Business Portal, which only takes a few minutes.  This gets you access to the new eForms website.  Here are the steps involved:

  1. Go to KDAQ's website at http://air.ky.gov.
  2. Hover over the "Online Services" tab and click on the "Permit Application Document Submittal".  This will direct you to login page for Kentucky's OneStop Business Portal, which is the gateway to the DEP eForms website.
  3. Click in top right pane to create an account.  Give yourself a username and password.  The system will email you a verification email you click on to activate.
  4. Log back into the DEP eForms system.
  5. To submit an application, click on the plus sign next to "DAQ Permit Application Electronic Submittal".  Fill in the blanks and browse to your local file server directory to choose the PDF file containing your application to upload.

If you would prefer not to deal with this new process, Trinity Consultants will still be able to submit applications on behalf of our clients if they so desire.  In order to utilize this option, the signature pages must be scanned and included in the electronic file(s) that are uploaded.

KDAQ Website Screen

If you have any questions about the required eForms submittal process, please do not hesitate to contact Maren Seibold of Trinity Consultants by email or by phone at (859) 341-8100 X-104.