Effective September 1, 2018, several permitting actions for the Stormwater Construction General Permit (TXR150000) are required to be submitted electronically using the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) online e-permitting system (STEERS). Please note the following updates:
- The Notice of Intent (NOI), Notice of Termination (NOT), Notice of Change (NOC), and Low Rainfall Erosivity Waiver (LREW) must be submitted through STEERS.
- Applicants can apply online through ePermits once a STEERS account has been created;
- When submitting an application be sure to use the exact legal name and tax identification number as registered with the Texas Secretary of State and Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts.
- If you are unable to report electronically, you can submit a Request for Electronic Reporting Waiver form (TCEQ-20754).
- A separate waiver form is required for each permit and may be obtained by contacting the Stormwater Processing Center at (512) 239-3700.
Please contact Elizabeth McGurk at (512) 349-5800 x1005 if you require assistance with your stormwater reporting or if you have any other questions.
You can also call the Small Business and Local Government Assistance hotline at (800) 447-2827.
For assistance with your air permitting needs, contact the Trinity office nearest you by calling (800) 229-6655 for more information.