The graphic below provides a brief outline of Federal PSM/RMP Elements that may apply to your facility based on your facility's PSM and RMP applicability level. OSHA's Process Safety Management (PSM) rule includes 14 program elements. EPA's Risk Management Plan (RMP) regulation includes three levels of program management. RMP Program Level 3 imposes the full PSM program in addition to RMP-only elements. Note that RMP Program Level 1 only has RMP elements and Level 2 does not require OSHA PSM, but includes some similar elements.
Trinity Consultants' broad range of consulting services extends to process safety. Some examples services Trinity can provide include the following:
- Tracking regulatory developments and determining RMP/PSM applicability
- Assisting with preparation and implementation of Prevention Program elements:
- Mechanical Integrity
- Hazard/Risk Analysis:
- Facilitating Process Hazard Analyses (PHAs)/Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA) for existing and new operations
- Conducting off-site consequence analysis (OCA) modeling
- Fire/Explosion Modeling
- Compliance Management:
- Conducting program audits including required triennial regulatory compliance audits
- Software Staff Augmentation
- Incident Investigation including Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Training personnel on RMP/PSM elements and program execution
For assistance with your process safety needs Texas, contact Trinity's Houston Office at (713) 552-1360 or the Trinity office nearest you by calling (800) 229-6655.