Environmental reporting is a compliance requirement that involves the collection, documentation, and transfer of a facility's environmental data from one entity to another. Environmental reports cover a variety of environmental programs and media: air, waste, stormwater, wastewater, hazardous substances and hazardous chemicals. Your facility may be subject to the following reporting deadlines.
March Reporting Deadlines
March 1, 2020
- The Annual Waste Summary is due March 1 and submitted via Texas' electronic portal, STEERS.
- The Tier II Report is due March 1 and submitted via STEERS. For more information regarding Tier II reporting, see our detailed article here.
March 31, 2020
- The Annual Emissions Inventory (EI) Report is due March 31 and submitted via STEERS. With the recent AP-42 changes to tank emissions, TCEQ provided verbal guidance about 2019 EI reports that include tanks:
- Companies are not required to switch to the new guidance for the reporting year (RY) 2019
- RY2020 EI will be required to utilize the updated guidance from AP-42 Chapter 7.1
- Recommend utilizing the latest guidance in the 2019 EI
- The Greenhouse Gas Mandatory Reporting Rule (GHG MRR) is due March 31 and is submitted via EPA's online electronic Greenhouse Gas Reporting Tool (e-GGRT) must be used for GHG MRR submittals.
- The Stormwater/ Wastewater Discharge Monitoring Report (DMR) is due March 31. Reporting methods vary by state; however, EPA has an initiative to move the DMR reporting online in the near future. The NetDMR online reporting system is used for the stormwater and wastewater DMR submittal. In Texas, DMR is not required to be submitted to the TCEQ unless noncompliance occurs. Your facility must document results showing permit limit compliance with your SWPPP in the DMR and maintain the documentation onsite.
Let Trinity assist you in making March deadlines less of a hassle, contact Trinity today at 1 (800) 229-6655 .