BREEZE Software, the market-leading provider of dispersion modeling software used by environmental professionals around the world, is excited to announce the release of BREEZE AERMOD Version 7.11. The new enhancements and features in this release will further streamline the model setup process and increase efficiency with new additions like the 2D and 3D data importing feature!
Version 7.11 Updates
Modelers will increase productivity utilizing these new enhancements:
- Import 2D and 3D geometric data with AutoCAD’s .dwg/dxf file formats
- Increase efficiency with the updated map control that includes significant improvements to the Map view
- Create hourly emission records for open pit, EPA line, and buoyant line sources with the improved Hourly Emission File Editor
Read the BREEZE AERMOD 7.11 release notes for a complete list of features.
- Modeling Tip: How Parallel Processing can Expedite Large AERMOD Model Runs
- Modeling Tip: Disabling Onsite and Offsite Receptors in BREEZE AERMOD
- Modeling Tip: Using Ozone File Editor Tools in BREEZE AERMOD
- Video Tutorial: How to import data from a spreadsheet into BREEZE AERMOD
Over 4,000 environmental professionals in more than 90 countries use BREEZE software to assess the impacts of air emissions, fires, and explosion. In addition to developing sophisticated modeling software programs, BREEZE also offers quality-assured model-ready meteorological and terrain data, professional training, high-speed modeling solutions, and specialized consulting services.
For more information on BREEZE Software, visit breeze-software.com or email email@example.com. Subscribe to BREEZE News to stay on top of the modeling tips, latest software updates and events.