Today it is our pleasure to introduce to you the new and improved BREEZE VASDIP application which calculates vulnerability parameters for use in BREEZE ExDAM HExDAM and VExDAM, making it an excellent companion product to these modules for explosion modelers.
BREEZE VASDIP calculates the damage or injury level produced by a specific combination of pressure and impulse values. If the magnitude of the blast and exposure to structural and human body components is unknown, then the vulnerability parameters generated using the Vulnerability Tab in VASDIP can be exported to create a distinct structure or human body component in BREEZE ExDAM HExDAM or VExDAM modules. With this program, blast damage and injury is communicated using the most recently developed Pressure-Impulse (P-I) diagrams and users have the ability to compute changes in vulnerability as a function of individual structural and human properties. This functionality makes VASDIP invaluable for explosion modelers when performing cost and risk analyses.
Unique Features of BREEZE VASDIP
- Calculate the vulnerability parameters for both inanimate structures and human body components
- Specify detailed properties (including boundary conditions) of 24 different basic structural components and 19 different human body components
- Provide option to modify existing and create new materials
- Demonstrate blast damage or injury by generating P-I diagrams
- Compute damage and injury for a given pressure and impulse
- Determine vulnerability parameters for use with BREEZE ExDAM HExDAM and VExDAM modules
Read the BREEZE VASDIP Tech Sheet for more details.
Over 4,000 environmental professionals in more than 90 countries use BREEZE software to assess the impacts of air emissions, fires, and explosion. In addition to developing sophisticated modeling software programs, BREEZE also offers quality-assured model-ready meteorological and terrain data, professional training, high-speed modeling solutions, and specialized consulting services.
For more information on BREEZE Software, visit breeze-software.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Subscribe to BREEZE News to stay on top of the modeling tips, latest software updates and events.