T3’s Pocket Solutions line of tools have historically consisted of three different products – VEMS, PDMS, and QuickList. VEMS has been a successful tool with the very limited scope of performing visible emissions monitoring. Similarly, the PDMS tool was designed to meet the specific needs of pressure drop monitoring. The QuickList application had the most flexibility by creating customized “checklists” intended for completing routine maintenance checks. For the first time, the applications have been merged into a single, powerful platform. Built upon the original concept of a highly customizable checklist tool, the new QuickList has been completely rebuilt to incorporate the functionality of VEMS and PDMS, while adding greater power and flexibility to QuickList on a more reliable framework.
- Mobile component can be used on iOS and Android devices – both tablets and smartphones are supported
- A SQL Server database replaces Microsoft Access increasing the reliability and performance of the data storage
- A hierarchy has been incorporated to allow Enterprise-wide implementation
- Camera integration allows image capture as a response type
- Ad-Hoc reporting component makes it possible to get any information that can be exported to Excel, Word, PDF, or printed to hard copy
For more information or to set up a demonstration of the new QuickList software, please contact Adam Williams at 913-894-4500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.