Trinity's merger with Meteorological Solutions, Inc. (MSI) of Salt Lake City enhanced our ability to provide comprehensive, turnkey meteorological and ambient air quality monitoring services to our clients.
Trinity/MSI's monitoring solutions include the highest quality instrumentation, installed by Trinity/MSI professionals, as well as customized software for data monitoring, retrieval, analysis, reporting, and presentation. Our quality assurance and quality control programs ensure that collected data meet jurisdictional regulatory requirements for completeness, representativeness, precision, and accuracy, achieved by conducting performance and system audits using accepted guidelines and methods.
Our team provides a full range of air quality and meteorological services including:
- Complete siting services
- Agency negotiations
- Monitoring and quality assurance plan development
- Equipment installation and calibration
- Multiple telemetry options including cellular and satellite
- Automated 24/7 data retrieval every 5 minutes
- Automated zero span and precision checks
- Complete data management and validation
- Official data reporting in state and EPA formats
- Secure client access to real-time data with extensive plotting and analysis features
- Iterative modeling site assessment
- Automated data evaluation and validation
- Meteorological towers from 2 meter tripods to 100 meter multi-level towers with solar powered option
- Continuous monitoring of all criteria pollutants (NO2, ozone, SO2, CO, PM10, PM4.0, PM2.5)
- Complete data requirements rule (DRR) SO2 monitoring services
Our monitoring services are led by technical director Casey Lenhart, Instrumentation and Integration Manager. Casey has nearly 20 years of experience in monitoring site logistics and system development, equipment installation and maintenance, data quality assurance, and agency negotiations. Casey leads a team of specialists who configure, install, calibrate, data process, and quality assure stations across the country. For more information on how Trinity/MSI can assist with your monitoring needs, call (801) 272-3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.