The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has over the last several years promulgated many air quality regulations aimed at reducing emissions from the oil and natural gas industry sector. Additionally, states within developing shale gas regions have also implemented new air-quality permitting and compliance requirements targeting this sector.
Join us for this webinar series specifically designed to provide attendees with a practical guide for navigating the complex air-quality monitoring, recordkeeping, and reporting requirements affecting the industry. In this five-part series, Trinity’s Christi Wilson will partner with Intelex, a global leader in the development of EHS and quality software to break down the complexities of air-quality requirements and offer insightful strategies and practical tools for managing compliance. Ms. Wilson is an industry veteran, with more than 20 years of experience serving all segments of the oil and natural gas industry sector (upstream, midstream, and downstream).
Throughout the course of this webinar series, the following air-quality topics will be covered:
- Basic air quality permitting and regulatory concepts
- Emissions calculation methodologies and tools, featuring Intelex Asset and Compliance Tracking System (ACTS)
- The U.S. EPA's Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Mandatory Reporting Rule (MRR)
- New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) Subparts OOOO/OOOOa
- Managing Leak Detecting and Repair (LDAR) Programs
- Federal Engine Rule Compliance