Water quality regulations, as prescribed under the Clean Water Act, Safe Drinking Water Act, RCRA, and Superfund can be complicated and many times require integrating City, County, State, and Federal requirements in addressing monitoring and sampling involving waste water, surface water, storm water, and ground water.
Trinity has the expertise to support clients with the following:
- Monitoring and sampling plan development
- Waste water, surface water, storm water, and ground water sampling
- Storm water inspections
- Sediment sampling
- Discrete and continuous sampling
- Laboratory analysis contracting
- Database management and reporting
For assistance, contact Trinity at (800) 229-6655.